Friday, July 21, 2006

Washing machine, eff you


Okay, first let me start off by saying that my washer has declared WAR on my whites. Rust sucks, just incase you all weren't aware. And it's a bitch to get out of clothing, particularly white clothing. I'm tempted to throw said washer out the window. Alright. Rant done.

Yesterday, I bought Dispatches From The Edge. I'm incredibly excited to begin reading it. I rushed through the last 100 pages of Midnight's Children so I could start it. I started reading it even before I finished Midnight's Children, which normally I try avoiding because I have the attention span of a gnat.

Andy wore a different shirt last night. Of course, right after I mention it looks like he's been wearing the same shirt for like a week. I think he knows we all talk about him, and I think he enjoys to play games with us. Anywho, about last night's broadcast. I have come to truly enjoy Nic Roberson and his British accent. I also enjoy how when Coop has somebody on camera with him, he has a tendency to smile at them. What also catches my attention is how ADD Coop is. He'll be in the middle of a big spiel, something will catch his attention and he'll go off on that, and then go right back to what he was talking about. It makes me laugh a little bit. On Reporter's Notebook last night, Andy was talking about his trip to Syria last year. I really love how he doesn't hide his reaction if someone says something that he wasn't expecting. In Reporter's Notebook, someone said that they considered Syria more of a democracy than the United States, and Coop was just like "Really?" And the little "hmms" he makes after watching a video segment from one of the other reporters.

The professer they had on last night, and the night before, I must say, makes incredible amounts of sense. By destroying the infrastructure of Lebanon, Israel is undermining the Lebanese government. I couldn't gleen a whole lot else to remember as I was half asleep, and he talked really very fast. I'd like to hear him speak more though, because I do remember being intrigued. I should really start taking notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home