Saturday, July 22, 2006

WWIII?


That is the look I should be giving you right now, Mr. Cooper. World War III? Really? Please don't jump on the Fox News/NBC, overreacting bandwagon just yet, Coop. For those of us that actually like CNN, and don't refer to it as "the Communist News Network" (because I've heard people call it that, and I shake my head in disbelief), actually report what's going on instead of blowing thigs out of proportion?

Condi, just so you know, you scare me. Seriously. She reminds me of a dog, but I can't quite pinpoint what breed. Maybe a chihuahua... No, that's Penelope Cruz... I don't know. Maybe she just looks like a ferret (I know it's not a breed of dog, people). Or a beaver... I'm looking forward to seeing the results of her visit. Part of me is asking why we depend on the United States to do everything, but with their close links to Israel, closer than most at this point I think, it's probably a viable option. They sure as hell aren't listening to anyone else at this point.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I agree. Condi is scary. Somehow none of Bush's cronies in the administration make me feel very secure.

I like your blog!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I don't think make those who didn't vote for them feel secure, and even some of those who did.

Thanks ^^

9:45 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

What I don't get is why they are all upset about the US not getting involved, and that we should, BUT I can just hear it now, when we do help they are just going to be telling everyone that we should leave. We can never please some people. IMO we shouldn't have to police the world.

And I agree with Jennifer, love the blog! Keep up the great work!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home