Monday, August 14, 2006

Andervacation


It looks like we're going to be Anderless for an entire week T_T In USAToday yesterday:

CNN's Anderson Cooper, who flew from Israel to London Friday, has been putting off his vacation "week by week, like kick the can," and plans to finally take this week off, CNN chief Jon Klein says. CNN's Miles O'Brien spent his planned vacation "dodging Katyusha rockets" in northern Israel, while Soledad O'Brien spent hers in Jerusalem and Cyprus, Klein says. "This summer has kept us on our toes."

But, Andy does certainly deserve a break. But at least now I don't have to feel like I'm missing something when I go away, or if I'm out late with my friends. The blog is going to be fairly random this week as a result of the Andervacation.

Only 19 days until I move into residence and start university life. I got my Welcome Week pack in the mail this morning, and also received an email from my roommate. She's from Bucharest, Romania. I'm incredibly excited.

More Anderfic on the way this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home