Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mmm, donuts


Andy is so cute. Last night when Tom Foreman was doing the 360 Bulletin and the story about Krispy Kreme in China, Andy went "mmm donuts." It was a sad impersonation, but nonetheless cracked me up and was sooo cute. Can't wait for some screencaps to show up. He's such a funny guy.

I'm slightly amused by how Anderson always, always, always specifies that the shooting going on is outgoing, for his mother and for those of us crazy Anderfans. Last night he said something along the lines of "which is why I'm not running in fear." I think it was an attempt at some light-hearted humour. I laughed. But maybe I'm strange.

Israel was to meet and discuss a major escalation of the ground operation. Crap. I'm going to pretend I don't live on earth and people don't suck.

I have been listening to too much crappy music. I know it's bad, but nonetheless, I can't help but listen to it. Sexyback by Justin Timberlake and Deja Vu by Beyonce are currently my two favourite songs. Well.. Beyonce can do no wrong. Justin has been my guilty pleasure for years. So they're not that bad. But, I've been listening to Pussycat Dolls and that London Bridge song by Fergie. I want to gag with my bad taste in music lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

LOL! Maybe it is! I really do think that he's going to have to run every time.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home