Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm sorry!


I'm sorry I haven't blogged all day. I was out all day long, literally, with my friends. I know. I have friends that take precendence over the blog. It's unbelievable. But, what can I say? We went to see the Natal Day fireworks (for those who don't know, it's Halifax's birthday on Monday!). There is also to be an intense amount of partying tomorrow, as Chase, one of the guys from the States who showed up at my house driving a car that runs on "the vegetable oils" (HA! Fronz), is turning 21 on Monday too, so we're celebrating tomorrow (they're leaving Monday to go to Cape Breton, wtf? Halifax rules all). And Monday, I think there are more fesitivies which require me to attend (I must check with my handler, J. Stoffer, pfft), and Thursday I think is the AIDS vigil. I'm going to be busy this week! Blogging may be hard! But, don't worry. I'll try to find the time.

And to be slightly on topic, I started a drawing of Anderson. The picture that I used in two of my wallpapers, the one where you can see his adorable freckles. It's going to take a while to finish. But, you will all see it! Maybe I'll give you sneak peeks :P That's all for now. It's after midnight. Sleeeeeeeeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home