Friday, August 04, 2006

My two favourite men



Jon and Andy, all together and cute and in suiiiits. And the world is a better place for it!

Okay, I didn't watch last night. I was drinking with my mom, brother, dad, nephew and two Americans ho showed up (my dad knows one of them) after driving from Chicago in a beat up Benz stationwagon on FRENCH FRY OIL. Honest to god. The car runs on friggin' vegetable oil. They say there's no difference in the way the car would run on diesel than on the vegetable oil. They converted the engine of course. So, here's my question: If two 20-somethings can convert a diesel engine to run on old french fry grease, why the hell do we still need fossil fuels?

4 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

I saw that when I checked the other blogs T_T I'm rather sad about it.
I watched that! I actually took a big giant note down about GM crushing cars and stuff. Can you get electric cars in the US at all? You can get hybrids, and we have "smart cars," which are entirely electric here.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Yeah, they destroyed them all. I'd actually like to see the film now. I'm rather intrigued.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hey Shelse, I recieved an email from a reader of my blog, and she wanted me to pass on a compliment since she doesn't have a blogger account, so she couldn't leave a comment herself:

"Her blog is great, especially her fan fiction."

Keep up the great work!!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

@Rita: Awwww, tell her I say thanks a whole lot! Whenever I get comments like that, I feel like I'm doing something to better the world :P

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home