Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm fired


Ha, I love this picture.

Okay, I have to admit something to you guys. I went out yesterday. I went out, and I didn't get to watch all of AC360. I know, I know. I'm fired. Too bad I'm my own boss, huh?

So the war on my whites has ended. The only casualty was my brand new, white linen skirt >.> I only wore it a few times and already, it's dead. The bleach ate the fabric making it so thin it tore. It seems every thing else is okay though, which I suppose is good.

So, Condi has finally made her visit to the Middle East. MSNBC is calling it a "surprise" visit. Really? It's a surprise? Because I recall CNN reporting that it was planned for Sunday. I suppose that it was on Monday was the surprise then. But whatever. MSNBC is best for celebrity fashion watch, which I enjoy far too much, much like the girls at Go Fug Yourself.

Anywho, Coop is going to be reporting from Haifa, Israel this evening, according to the AC360 site. I'm glad he'll be out of Beirut, not that Haifa is much better. But, it does say to me that they're getting ready to head out of the area. Hopefully, he'll be either in the Congo or New York by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home