Monday, August 14, 2006

Chapter Nine

Warning: Fiiiiction.

“What time is it?” I whispered as I kissed his earlobe.
“Nearly five. Are you hungry?” he faced me, his eyes filled with what appeared to be concern.
I hadn’t eaten since early that morning. I hadn’t noticed how hungry I was until he has mentioned it. I nodded in response. He smiled sweetly, with a glint of mischief in his eye.
He loosened his arms begrudgingly and began to put the finishing touches on our meal. He told me to wait in the kitchen while he went into the separate dining room to prepare. With the food ready, he brought the plates in.
When he returned, he motioned for me to follow him. The room was decorated with art deco furniture. An ornate chandelier hung from the ceiling and emitted a low light. The walls were a deep shade of burgundy. As my eyes followed Anderson, they were led to the table set in the centre of the room. On the table was a small, elegant bouquet of red roses cut short so we would see one another. Place settings were out, candles lit around the room adding to the ambiance. In a silver bucket was what I assumed to be a chilled bottle of wine.
Anderson stood waiting for me, holding out a chair. I ran my fingers delicately along the back of the chair, savouring the sensation of wood on skin, before purposefully brushing against him as I passed. I had as much power over him as he did over me. Slowly, I lowered myself into the chair, making sure I made contact with his stomach as I went.
“Thank you, Mr. Cooper,” a hint of poison deep in my voice.
After he seated himself, he leaned in on his elbows, his chin nearly touching the rose blooms. He looked directly at me, his gaze intense and heated once again.
“Tease,” he hissed at me.
I laughed, pleased and amused. I could tell it bothered him that he couldn’t just have me. I was new, difficult and stubborn. I’d become a challenge he was determined to conquer. It was written all over his face.

11 Comments:

Blogger i_heart_anderson_cooper said...

I must apologize for ignoring your fan fic before tonight! But I gave it a chance, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Thanks for helping me through withdrawl! Please keep the fanfic coming!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

LOL! Well, I'm glad you started reading it and that you like it! There will definitely be more on the way.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to make some fan fiction for the gay guys out here? :-)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Sorry Anon, I work with my own personal experience. I keep the detail of the female to a minimum to make it easier to put yourself in the place, but nonetheless, the only experience I have is female.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homg Shelse-ah. I'm so proud my little girl's all growin' up. *snifles, wipes tear* Always rememeber that YOUR ADDICTED, you're a good writerr, and that all kings are dykes.

*beams*

4:24 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Amby? You're a freak.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And YOU sir, are an addict. ADDICTED TO ANDERSON!

Although there are much, much worse things to be addicted to. Like crack. Or The Gross. >.>

4:35 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I will never give into the Gross. Even when Johnny Depp has the Gross. Ew.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Gross is wrong in so many ways.




Almost as wrong as having an ugly baby.


........ALMOST.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey shelse - love your fanfic! It's nice to read someone else's writings for a change. I love the little twists and turns you put in,like stopping him at the last minute and asking him to come to your place! Wow! I admire your restraint. Goodness, I feel soooo easy! lol

Keep it coming, your writing is great.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Thanks, AndysGirl! There's a time and place for all of that, and it's coming, haha!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home