Friday, September 01, 2006

Farewell to Nova Scotia

I leave first thing in the morning, around 8am, tomorrow. I've been so busy this week, running around, visiting and eating my mom's cooking before I have to live off of cafeteria food. Unless I can find someone who lives off campus and has a full kitchen, so I may cook for myself. Which I would enjoy all too much. So, I bid Farewell To Nova Scotia, The Seabound Coast (anyone from here will know that of which I speak). I will update as soon as I can.

Adieu.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Good luck and have fun! My college years were almost the best of my life. This is where you'll make some lifelong friends and begin to figure out who your are. Best wishes!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shelse - enjoy college life and remember to have fun; all work and no play make Shelse too tired. Okay, my version is slightly different. I agree with Jennifer on this one; some of the nicest people I ever met and the best times I ever had were during my college years. Good luck!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home