Thursday, July 27, 2006

Woooah..


I haven't blogged all day! I'm sorry. I've just been out... It's too late now to start blogging. I'll keep going until the show is on and just well... I'd like to finish my thoughts at one time. So, instead, I'll leave with some little side notes, upon which I may elaborate tomorrow. Also, definitely started writing an Anderfic.
  • US support for Israel hurting their diplomacy in the region? Yes! Most Arab nations hate Israel, duh!
  • Sexy, sexy bullet proof vest.
  • So love him in blue, but he looks exhausted.
  • Love the faded jeans and boots.
  • Yates not guilty, insane.
  • 24/7 coverage. Really?
  • Washington court upholds ban on gay marriage. Are they cracked?
  • $55,000 net profit per minute for British Petroleum.
  • The "human problem." Ha.
  • Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home