Friday, July 28, 2006

Wallpapers



Because I said I would. I made these to use for my own computer, both measure 1024 by 700-whatever. Hopefully they'll tide you over until I can get the time to actually blog again :P It's looking like that might be Monday. I'm not going to be home for the rest of the day, and I won't be home again until Sunday. I may go the beach that day. Ah, summer. Anybody watch The Colbert Report last night? The interview with the Washington DC congresswoman made me laugh SO hard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheryn said...

Oh I love the 2nd one! It's about to be my new wallpaper!!!

I'll be at Monday's taping of Colbert. I'm really stoked about it!

Have a fun weekend!

6:09 PM  
Blogger dancing_nancy said...

i love the second one, too!

i'm taking it and consider it my birthday present!

thank you so much!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

very nice work!! thanks for sharing them!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home